I'm a bit sleepy today because when I got back into bed after my usual middle of the night trip to the bathroom, I felt like I was popping popcorn in my belly! I had felt a few flutters previously, but this was like the peak of the popcorn popping in the microwave. It really feels like what everyone says..............gas bubbles, butterflies, etc, etc............. I couldn't fall back asleep for about an hour! I can't imagine what it is going to feel like when the babies are bigger and practicing their karate moves!
Is it Friday yet? Man this has been the longest week ever! I probably won't sleep well tonight either......... I am always nervous before an ultrasound! Let's hope they aren't being shy and hide the goods.............Especially since Nancy and Jim are coming up for the appointment!
Prediction update= 3 more votes for boy/ girl, 2 votes for boy/ boy
Jeff says we need our own guesses and that they count for two, in case anyone is keeping track. So, Jeff's guess is boy/ girl. My guess is hard...............I am feeling more of the girl/ girl vibe going on, which is weird for me because I have always envisioned having only sons. (pre-pregnancy)
Wish us luck...........and a good night's sleep!
Love,
Rebeca
1 comment:
waiting......what is it///2 girls/2 boys or one of each???!!?!?!
Post a Comment