Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Pictureless Post (Gasp!!)

Sometimes I just want to write!! I hate to disappoint you all and post without any pictures but just imagine this: Ready, close your eyes. Imagine two adorable boys. Blakey is the skinny one. Today we celebrated my mom's birthday at my sister's house. He spent the day giving everyone "besos" (kisses) on command. He also had his first taste of lasagna and he LOVED it. I am so excited since he ate spinach and didn't even know it! Tricky........

Now Nicolas was more interested in climbing the stairs and playing hide and go seek with his cousin Andrew. We ran around the house looking for Andrew and he would shriek in delight when we found him! Oh, you can also imagine the shrieks of delight coming from all of the adults as Blakey continuously took 3-4 steps at a time. He was so proud of himself!!

Before we went to my sister's house, we went to my nephew's soccer game. Jeff and I both played soccer as children and are hoping the boys will play too. Nicolas was pretty content hanging out with my mom as she fed him oranges but Blakey had to go explore. After being told several times that he could not join in on the soccer action on the field, he decided to find all the strollers on the field to make sure theirs wheels spun properly! Andrew, my nephew, was very concerned as he made his way across the grass. "Hurry, Tia Beca, he's joining another family!" Gotta love the stuff that comes out of a six year old's mouth!

That's all for now. This tired momma has to go clean up from the day. A clean, straightened up house/ kitchen is really a fleeting moment around here. I'll enjoy it for the night and expect it to all go downhill in no time once the boys are up in the morning!

Hope you are all well and I'll make up for the lack of pictures in the next post!
Hugs,
Rebeca

No comments: