Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted............sorry! Check out these pictures to see what we've been up to lately!

Much to our relief, we discovered the boys are Dodger fans. We put them on their favorite play mat and instead of fixating their eyes on the singing sun they watched James Loney hit a home run! True Blue fans!



"I can fly!" says a happy Nico.

Blake chillin' on the boppy. He loves to be naked and yes, he is also getting a double chin! Way to grow Blakey!

Guapo watching over the boys! Good dog!



Can they get much cuter than that??




Happy Play Time





I recently discovered that my old camera has a video function. I wish I would have realized that a long time ago! Unfortunately it does not have sound, but here you can see the boys groovin' to the tunes of Mr. Sun. It's so sad there is no sound because Blake was chattering away and Nico let out a major "Walter" (as my dad likes to call them) at the end.

The last few weeks the boys have been keeping us laughing! Blake goes from protesting not being held to telling you thank you once you pick him up. Nico is going to be our soccer player as you can see in the video, he likes to kick!
I'll have to post more later as I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Nico likes to wake mommy up around the 4:30/5:00 mark...............which isn't too long from now!
I hope you are all well!
Love, Rebeca

No comments: