After I posted last night I realized that one picture is labeled wrong. I pointed it out to Jeff and he insisted it was the baby he indicated. He double checked his files and mom was right, he got the babies confused. I could just go back to my post and edit it, but I thought it would be more fun to see if anyone could figure it out. Good luck!
4 comments:
Alright, I am stumped... my best guess is the bath pic is Blake. or the black&white with the hat is Nico. But, I am not sure. We sure did enjoy the pictures of the little cuties!
The more I look at the pictures the more I change my mind. From my observation, Nico's ears are a little more pointed at the top and Blake's are more curved.??? Jeff it is an honest mistake when you have two such cute and adorable babies. Our love to all of you. xxooxx
I think the b&w "handsome little man Blake" is actually Nico... Am I right?
Beth
I think we all agree it is the black & white one.
Post a Comment